Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Highs and Lows: A Maven Day In The Office

As I embark on a new phase of my career, I am filled with excitement and am anxious to prove my worth. However, days like today always balance triumphs with reality checks. Three days of hard work pays off in the morning. Riding high into the afternoon, what jumps out from behind a tree but something that fell between the cracks.

What to do? Maven tip? Try the 3 A's
ADMIT you let it fall between the cracks.
APOLOGIZE.
Take immediate ACTION to minimize any issues your miss may have caused.

I've capped off the evening by reading Dr. Suess' "If I Ran The Zoo" to my daughter. That makes me laugh.

Evening musings,
Maven

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lisa, love the post! I'll be sure to check back often to read your updates. Best wishes!