Thursday, March 25, 2010

Guilt-free vacation starts in less than 24 hours

As you recall from a few days ago, I posted about vacation guilt.

Well, it’s Thursday night and my “guilt free” vacation begins tomorrow after work. It’s 5 days off work and 4 days of weekends.

I am planning on keeping a “work guilt” scoreboard of any work related thoughts or activities.

Day 1: Saturday  
Day 2: Sunday  
Day 3: Monday  
Day 4: Tuesday  
Day 5: Wednesday  
Day 6: Thursday  
Day 7: Friday  
Day 8: Saturday  
Day 9: Sunday  

Right now I’m feeling guilty for thinking about my time off vs. doing late night inbox management. Fortunately I’m jet lagged from my business trip to UK so sleep deprivation trumps guilt.

I’ll post a list of guilt minimizers tomorrow. In the meantime, I have a feeling I’m going to need additional help with “guilt-free” tips and tricks. Please post yours!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,
Maven

No comments: